Sky Software Homepage LogicNP Software Knowledge Base And FAQ

Contact Product Support    SearchSearch      Subscribe to the RSS feed for this forum

INFO: How will Crypto Obfuscator help me protect my .Net assemblies.

Subscribe to the RSS feed for this forum  Forum Index -> Crypto Obfuscator For .Net
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Support

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: INFO: How will Crypto Obfuscator help me protect my .Net assemblies.

Crypto Obfuscator is a powerful and easy-to-use product for code protection, deployment and optimization of your your .Net software.

Code & Intellectual Property Protection - Crypto Obfuscator uses advanced code protection and obfuscation techniques to prevent hackers, crackers or competitors from reverse-engineering, decompiling or disassembling your assemblies.

Improved and Simplified Deployment
- Crypto Obfuscator can integrate all dependant assemblies and any additional assemblies into a single main assembly. It can also encrypt and compress them to improve protection and reduce the size of your deployment.

Optimization - Crypto Obfuscator optimizes the performance of your .Net assembly by eliminating a variety of unnecessary and redundant information. It will also compress assembly resources and any dependant assemblies to significantly reduce the total size of your software. Finally it also performs certain code level optimizations to improve the run-time performance of your software.
Forum Index -> Crypto Obfuscator For .Net All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: