EZNamespaceExtensions.Net v2013 Also
available -> MFC/ATL/C++ Edition
Rapid Development of Windows Shell Namespace Extensions in .Net !
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net is a framework for fast,
painless and easy development of Windows Explorer namespace extensions
in .Net. Namespace extension development is notorious for its difficulty,
subtleties and for the sheer amount of work and time that is required.
With EZNamespaceExtensions.Net's simple and well-designed API,
you can concentrate on writing the functionality of
your namespace extension and not worry about the hundred things
that are necessary to integrate the namespace extension seamlessly into
Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs.
Download Free Trial | Buy Now
A Registry Browser Namespace Extension Developed Using
Adding Windows Explorer Integration to Document Management Software,
Content Management Software and Virtual Drives Has Never Been This Easy!
The following is just some of the types of Windows Explorer-integrated
and File Open/Save Dialog-integrated software that our customers have
developed using EZNamespaceExtensions :
- Document Management Software
- Content Management Software
- Information Management Software
- Virtual Drives
- FTP programs
- Database Browser or Front-End
- Protocol Handlers
- And Many More
Download Free Trial or
Buy Now Have a question?
- Jumpstart namespace extension development with Visual
Studio IDE Project wizards.
- Simple, well designed and thoroughly tested API framework.
- Develop namespace extensions in hours/days instead of weeks/months
- Full feature support allows your namespace extension to integrate
seamlessly into Windows Explorer and File Open/Save dialogs of all applications.
Full feature list..
- Deploy easily using provided registration utility
Select a 'Shell Namespace Extension' Project from the 'New Project' dialog box...
...and skeletal code (based on the EZNamespaceExtensions API) for a ready-to-build-and-view namespace extension is automatically generated.
supports all kinds of Windows Explorer features and functionality
- Seamless integration in Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs
of all applications
- Supports all kinds of namespace extensions : namespace extensions
can be located under the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel, Network
neighborhood, a remote computer or even a file-system folder
- Supports protocol handlers: create namespace extensions which can
be accessed via a path such as "reg://HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
- Namespace extensions look, feel and function exactly as native Windows
- Folder and non-folder items
- Multi-level sub-folders
- Automatic sub-folder navigation
- Context menus/background context menus
- Choice of the default view (listview) or a completely custom view
- Details/Report view support with multiple columns
- Thumbnail View support
- Group view/category support
- Tile View support
- Full drag-drop support from/to/within the namespace extension,
including the ability to present items in the namespace extension
as files and folders
- Cut-Copy-Paste functionality
- Icons support
- Overlay icons support
- Ability to integrate menu items to the main Windows Explorer frame
menu and add toolbar buttons to the Windows Explorer toolbar.
- Automatic renaming functionality for items
- Property sheet support
- Infotip support
C#, VB.Net, Managed C++, J# and many others
.Net languages in Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio 2013, Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio
2005, Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2002. Also supports the Express
editions of the above IDEs.
Supports 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions of:
Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows
Me, Windows 98, Windows NT
Why Select Our Products ?
Focus On Quality And Customer Requirements
Apart from our own research and development, the product is also shaped
by customer feedback and requirements. Our product is used in real world
settings requiring industrial strength quality and rock solid performance.
Trusted By Organizations Round The World
The product is used by organizations large and small from all over the globe
including Siemens, BP, Blizzard, Winzip and many
Reviewed By Industry & Media
Our products have received rave
reviews from renowned developers and prestigious developer magazines.
No runtime fees or royalties
No runtime fees or royalties are involved when you distribute our controls
with your applications.
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net comes with comprehensive and easy-to-understand
Comes with many samples which demonstrate how to develop namespace extensions
Support and Upgrade Subscription
The Support and Upgrade Subscription entitles you to free upgrades to all
minor and major version updates and get prompt technical support on priority
Download Free Trial or
Buy Now Have a question?
MFC / ATL / C++ Edition also available
: Rapid development of Windows shell namespace extensions in MFC, ATL
or plain VC++ projects using Visual Studio 2002, Visual Studio 2003 or
Visual Studio 2005.