Also available -> .Net
Rapid Development of Windows Shell Namespace Extensions using MFC, ATL
or plain C++
EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC is a framework for fast, painless
and easy development of Windows Explorer namespace extensions using MFC,
ATL or plain C++. Namespace extension development is notorious for its
difficulty, subtleties and for the sheer amount of work and time that
is required. With EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC's simple and well-designed
API, you can concentrate on writing the functionality
of your namespace extension and not worry about the hundred things
that are necessary to integrate the namespace extension seamlessly into
Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs.
Download Free Trial | Buy Now
A Registry Browser Namespace Extension Developed Using
Adding Windows Explorer Integration to Document Management Software,
Content Management Software and Virtual Drives Has Never Been This Easy!
The following is just some of the types of Windows Explorer-integrated
and File Open/Save Dialog-integrated software that our customers have
developed using EZNamespaceExtensions :
- Document Management Software
- Content Management Software
- Virtual Drives
- FTP programs Integrated in Windows Explorer
- Database Browser or Front-End
- Protocol Handlers
- And Many More
Download Free Trial or
Buy Now Have a question?
- Jumpstart namespace extension development with
Visual Studio IDE Project wizards.
- Simple, well designed and thoroughly tested API framework.
- Develop namespace extensions in hours/days instead of weeks/months.
- Full feature support allows your namespace extension to integrate
seamlessly into Windows Explorer and File Open/Save dialogs of all applications.
Full feature list..
- Deploy easily - no external dependencies; plus option to statically
link to EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC and MFC libraries.
Select a 'Shell Namespace Extension' Project
from the 'New Project' dialog box...
...and skeletal code (based on the EZNamespaceExtensions
API) for a ready-to-build-and-view namespace extension is automatically
EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC supports all kinds of Windows Explorer features and functionality
- Seamless integration in Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs
of all applications
- Supports all kinds of namespace extensions : namespace extensions
can be located under the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel, Network
neighborhood, a remote computer or even a file-system folder
- Supports protocol handlers: create namespace extensions which can
be accessed via a path such as "reg://HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
- Namespace extensions look, feel and function exactly as native Windows
- Folder and non-folder items
- Multi-level sub-folders
- Automatic sub-folder navigation
- Context menus/background context menus
- Choice of the default view (listview) or a completely custom view
- Details/Report view support with multiple columns
- Thumbnail View support
- Group view/category support
- Tile View support
- Full drag-drop support from/to/within the namespace extension,
including the ability to present items in the namespace extension
as files and folders
- Cut-Copy-Paste functionality
- Icons support
- Overlay icons support
- Ability to integrate menu items to the main Windows Explorer frame
menu and add toolbar buttons to the Windows Explorer toolbar.
- Automatic renaming functionality for items
- Property sheet support
- Infotip support
MFC, ATL and C++ in Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio 2013, Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2008, Visual
Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2002.
Supports 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions of:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows
Me, Windows 98, Windows NT
Why Select Our Products
Focus On Quality And Customer Requirements
Apart from our own research and development, the product is also shaped
by customer feedback and requirements. Our product is used in real world
settings requiring industrial strength quality and rock solid performance.
Trusted By Organizations Round The World
The product is used by organizations large and small from all over the globe
including Siemens, BP, Blizzard, Winzip and many
Reviewed By Industry & Media
Our products have received rave
reviews from renowned developers and prestigious developer magazines.
No runtime fees or royalties
No runtime fees or royalties are involved when you distribute our controls
with your applications.
EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC comes with comprehensive and easy-to-understand documentation.
Comes with many samples which demonstrate how to develop namespace extensions
The Support and Upgrade Subscription entitles you to free upgrades to
all minor and major version updates and get prompt technical support on
Support and Upgrade Subscription
Download Free Trial or
Buy Now Have a question?
.Net Edition also available
: Rapid development of Windows shell namespace extensions in .Net using
using Visual Studio 2002, Visual Studio 2003 or Visual Studio 2005 and
any .Net language such as C#, VB.Net, Managed C++ and others.